- open my current manuscript and scroll to a random passage
- the word or phrase where my cursor lands is the terrible title
- repeat this process until there are eight terrible titles
i believe i will be revisiting my "requirements" on what "determining factors" are to be considered a "friend". until that "document" has been "updated", i am "afraid" i must abide by the current "friend" obligation of fulfilling his request. as such, here "are" my eight terrible titles:
- we had four pianos
- her whisper would pierce the silence
- a slightly pretty girl
- the deep white speckled black of night
- the conscience of guilt
- we don't want to hurt the pretty
- the peace of wild things
- baggage claim honeymoon
upon further consideration, some on this list might not be such terrible titles. therefore, Clayton will remain a "friend" and will not be discarded to the riff and raff of society to be used as fodder in the upcoming squirrelpocalypse.
i now "tag"/"dare"/"nominate" my "friends" Robert "Chazz" Chute, AJ Aalto and Gordon Bonnet
you are all now..."it"